The Yoga Factory’s 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training program creates the opportunity to delve into the yoga you love, to transform your way of being, and to uncover your authentic, most powerful YOU! Authentic living = Power life
January 26 - April 20, 2018
FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS, AND SUNDAYS
We meet every weekend: Friday nights (6:45-10:00pm), Saturdays (10:00am-6:30pm), and Sundays (1:00-6:30pm).
Member pricing: $2650 • Non-member pricing: $2999 • $250 deposit required upon enrollment
The Yoga Factory is a Baptiste Affiliate Studio and a Certified Yoga School. By completing this program with lead instructor Stacy Shepherd (E-RYT 500 and Tier 2 Baptiste Certified Instructor), you can register as a 200-Hr Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance. You will graduate with the skills to successfully and confidently teach yoga, if you choose to become a teacher!
Throughout this training, you will learn to shine light on your blind spots. Balancing your weaknesses with your strengths, finding acceptance and even willingness to look inside. This 12-week journey is filled with physical training, reading and discussion, demonstrations, hands-on exercises, partner work, and self-inquiry, all based on the Baptiste Methodology. Watch the short film!
Meets every weekend Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays all day.
- 120+ hrs teaching training and practice
- 62 hrs physical and energetic anatomy and physiology
- 65 hrs yoga philosophy, lifestyle, and ethics
- Baptiste Institute's Art of Assisting: An intensive hands-on assisting training (led by The Baptiste Institute) that is designed to transform your teaching, your assisting, and your practice. This $395 enrollment is included as part of tuition.
- Anatomy of Asana: Led by Natalie Parsley, this training covers human anatomy as it applies to yoga and movement in daily life. The $120 enrollment is included in this training.
- Chakras and Energetic Anatomy: Guest teacher Gioconda Parker brings an energetic anatomy intensive with a focus on chakras, Solar and Lunar Vinyasa, nadis, and the human energetic system. This two-day workshop (valued at over $200) is also included with enrollment.
- Meditation, personal practice, heath and wellness are a focus for the entire 120 days.
Non-members: $2999 ($2800 Early Bird)
Members: $2650 ($2500 Early Bird)
- You can pay in full, pay in installments, or put down a non-refundable $250 deposit to hold your space.
- Books are included in your tuition.
- Mentorships are available after training is complete for an additional cost (details below).
- Early Bird Special is available until December 31st.
Installment plans are available for an additional 3%!
You are ready now! Contact Stacy at 214-558-8064 for more information.
After training is complete, we offer a Mentorship Program to our recent graduates. Our mentors understand the high standards of leading at The Yoga Factory, and they are here to help you grow your skills if you wish to become part of our team. This program is designed to empower new teachers with more powerful teaching, assisting, and leadership skills. Pursuing mentorship after Teacher Training is optional, but highly recommended.
Cost of our Mentorship Program is $365.
- Includes a hand-picked mentor
- 6 one-on-one training sessions
- Customized exercises based on the needs of the mentee